Phenomenal Word Status


http://dubeyalok.blogspot.in/2016/04/phenomenal-word-status.html#more



And Yes, I must admit, I desire to love your lips and bite you a kiss.


I have this life to love and lots of kisses to give you.


Something happens to my heart, I think that it has become mad with love for you.


We feel we are unhappy when the mind does not get its way, but mystics say that the true root cause of unhappiness lies deeper 


Silent wishes Soft spoken words Kind gentle gesture Understanding nature Makes best relationship #soulwords #microprompt 


Importance of a caring person in Our life, is like Our Heartbeat.


Your beauty always overpower everything that is anything less.


Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.


Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it a meaning.


Nobody can touch words, But words do touch Everybody.


I'm waiting for your eyes to look at me and to listen to your words.


Simplicity is the best, because it can be maintained.


Its not about how much you fight its all about how quickly you forgive forget and move ahead.


I was not there That doesn't mean I don't know I don't care.


Complicated people make life interesting.


We all are in same direction but craving different destinations.

It's not about being perfect. Its all about being enough and yes I am enough for you 


Her lips are suitable for my lyrics to collects the scattered words of Soul.


Best love happens where both are ready to accept the flaws of each other.


In order to see the beauty before your eyes, you have got to believe in it.


Once you truly feel UNDERSTOOD You feel able to release yourself into the TRUST & Shelter of the other individual's Soul 


When I talk to God, my heart calms down.


Sometimes it's better not to say anything to not lose your mind.


But if you don't risk you will never have stories to tell.


Do good, because the world goes wrong.


Thоse who hаve fаith, you knоw you're nоt alоne.


Unfortunately, it's like this: good people are going to suffer until they become bad.


For those who want to see me sink, know that I know how to swim.


Every cold pеrson, is the rеsult of sоme disаppointmеnt.


If you dream big get ready for the sacrifice.


All your efforts are good, never give up without having something better.


You Don't Know A Women Until You Understand What She's Not Saying To You.


Tears Do Not Come When You Miss A Person, But When You Don't Want To Miss That Person.


Never put your head down for anyone, not raise the nose too high. Eye to eye is enough.


You're too much heaven for all the sins I want to commit.


Where there is love and trust there are no ego, no Goodbye, and distance.


I hug you, close my eyes, and then I'm in the clouds.


I kiss you and the world disappears, you have magic on the lips.


One night, the moon will see us together touching the stars.


I can not sleep, perhaps you are dreaming of me or thinking of me.


With you the night is a poem written with caresses, kisses and star.


I want to be the smile that is left on your lips after kissing you.


In this heart is I love you night and day, at any time and without measure.


I kiss your forehead and your mouth with all the tenderness of the world on my lips.


Since I know that you exist in this world I have not stopped dreaming about you.


Each person that passes through your life carries a message for your soul.