Pain That Breaks My Life


💕No matter how "busy" a person is, if they care they will always find time for you💕


💕Seduce me with your mind ... if that doesn't work just give it up💕


💕Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. - Tony Robbins💕 #क्वोट


💕Do you feel me as I think about you.. the soft touch of my thoughts as they caress yours💕


💕There is a place where voices sing your beauty, A place where every breath carves your image in my soul.💕


💕I like people who love with the soul💕


💕The worst thing you can do is negotiate your principles.💕


💕You can try to hide me from your words all you want but your words always have a way of appearing to me 💕


💕It doesn't matter how deep, how dark the hurt is. You belong here. Scream, cry, bleed-but don't give up💕


💕A woman is only a mystery to a man that is not paying attention.💕


💕Strong women only intimidate weak men.💕


💕You are pretty some of the time but most of the time you are beautiful💕


💕It's so funny when people you've never talked to think you're a bitc💕


💕Everyone wants to be your friend when you have something they want.💕



💕You can't accept my realities... Than let me be with my realities... Without your expectations.💕


💕You are... An original... Something to admire.💕


💕You the heartbeat... I am the life.💕


💕We all need our kind of crazy people in life... Who do crazy things that make us more crazy.💕


💕Leave the person... You LOVE... And this is a way... Different way... To say I LOVE YOU.💕


💕I have never feel... The pain that actually breaks... Until you come in my life.💕


💕In this world... Nothing like... Being with him... (he is the best) may be worst one 💕


💕It seems that the whole world is angry with me.💕


💕Love... That never ends... Holding hands... To be with each other... Forever.💕


💕Maybe she just wants a man that will own her desire and make her mind stop racing for once 💕


💕The people you don't see coming are the ones that you never see leaving 💕


💕I'm great until I think about you and then my heart is ripped from my chest as I try to block the memory 💕


💕I hate that moment when I think about you and I have to the pull the knife out from my heart 💕:@अलोक


💕There is a fine line when choosing to be selfless and forgetting to focus on your own happiness 💕


💕Sometimes it's the person standing in front of you that you need to give the chance to💕


💕I'm never more delusional than when I believe every word you said 💕


💕There is a difference between judging someone for no reason and pointing out to someone that their behavior is unacceptable.💕


💕Never blame others for the choices you made.💕


💕It seems like forever since I have fallen in love. I don't even know how it feels anymore.💕


💕Just have another drink. My solution to every problem..💕@Alok @GD @Nishu @rahul @other


💕Maybe you still think about me.. Maybe I am still 💕


💕Demons should haunt us in daytime & not wait until dark to scare the hell out of us.💕


💕I'd rather walk barefoot across an entire room of Lego than step on a piece of dried up dog poop 💕


💕If you're gonna make me out to be something I'm not, it'd be cool if you'd make me a dragon, thanks.💕


💕You don't have to touch my body to be able to touch my heart.💕