Whatsaap English Status




💕The past was never a mistake if you learned from it.💕


💕We all make mistakes, don't act like you're better than someone else.💕


💕Mistakes are proof to life that you are trying.💕


💕Never mistake my silence for weakness. Ever heard someone plan a murder out loud? Didn't think so!💕


💕If someone does you wrong, keep in mind that everybody makes mistakes.💕


💕Live the life you want to live. Be the person you want to remember. Make decisions, make mistakes. If you fall, at least you tried.💕


💕Do you know what is wrong with sorry? It gives the wrong idea that any mistake can be solved by a singpeople le word.💕

💕I jst lv my self nd I don't forget it💕



💕Strange but true.When a girl takes care of a boy.... ... Boy thinks it's love but it's Friendship.
When a boy takes care of a girl.... Girl thinks it's Friendship..But it's LOVE.💕


💕Do kadam to sab chal lete hai,zindgi bhar ka saath koi nahi nibhata,agar ro kar bhulai jati yaade,to has kar koi gam na chupata.💕


💕Everything in life has a beautiful ending.If its not beautiful, then believe me its not d end! Its just d begining of something more beautiful💕


💕I have started to hate my self bcos i promised her that i'll not love those thinks whom she doesn't like 💕


💕If my love fails I won't die for her. Cos she might get a lover again but for my mom she never get a son like me again💕


Easy to cry in pain,Easy to laugh in joy,But...Crying in joy & laughing in pain shows the real deepness of situations & ability of a person


💕though i claim to have healed..though i believe am strong..there are moments of weakness that crush my world around..and tears from my eyes fal💕 


💕If you give Your trust to a person who does not deserve it.You actually give him the power,To destroy you💕


💕Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you💕


💕Love happens oly once rest are just a lie unsure emoticon what u say💕


💕Im here without u baby  But u r still on my lonely mind  I think about u baby  And i dream about u all the  time💕


💕Don't show So Much Of Care To Anyone Because ...It Creates A Non-Curable Pain When They Start Avoiding You💕


💕Everyone shows more love and care in d begining of any relations but, none of them maintaining it till last💕


💕I cried wen i had no shoes,but i stopped crying wen I saw a man without legs”.LIFE is full of blessings, sum times we don’t understand.💕


💕May your life be filled with happiness & joy on this pious festival of Navratri, Happy Navratri💕


💕Loneliness teaches me everything in this World Except how to forget the person who made me lonely💕 


💕Listen to Everyone & Learn from Everyone ,becoz nobody Knows Everything but everyone knows something💕 


💕Everyone in d wrld will say,u have chngd a lot.but no one in d wrld wud luk into ur eyes n say'u hav compromised a lot💕